Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rosemary Pizza Dough

I love Love LOVE rosemary! About a year ago I felt inclined to add it to a batch of pizza dough and I have never looked back.



Ingredients
  • 1 teaspoon yeast (I use highly active yeast)
  • 4 Cups flour
  • Finely chopped rosemary leaves (as many or few as you like)
  • 1/4 Cup olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions
  1. Combine yeast with 2 cups warm water.
  2. In a mixer combine all dry ingredients and then add wet.
  3. I then flip the dough out onto the counter and knead it into a ball and place it back in the mixer bowl after first greasing it with olive oil.
  4. Cover dough with plastic wrap and either leave it to rise for a few hours or put it in the fridge over night.
  5. When it has risen punch it down and split the dough in half. From here make two pizzas or wrap up one of the balls of dough and stick it in the freezer.
**Give the rosemary a shot it is heavenly I promise!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Follow Me on Pinterest